How to Break the Ice in Animal Jam

People try to lie about it just to try and brag about the rare item they got but no it does not break. Another one of my friends said it was impossible but I answered them by going to mount shiveer.


Join My Pack We Do Pack Runs All The Time Everyone S A Leader I M On Everyday So No Need To Worry About Me Being Inactive 3 Animal Jam Packing Leader

Shiveer is a snowy tundra-themed land high upon a mountain.

. When about 3-4 people sit near the Snow Leopard Ridge Bigfoot will walk through the forest below. To see the email just go to a mail that aj sent u like the comformation letter and type in something about breaking the bride. If u email animal jam they will say that no one has ever broke the ice or the bridge but they dont say if its possible to break or not.

There is a Journey Book activity located here as well as the never-breaking. One of my friends suggested we break the ice. Shiveer is a mountain area fully covered in ice and snow hence the name Shiveer.

Shiveer was first released on January 21 2011 along with the Seals. My friends and I were playing on AJ. But do I stay and help thoughOKAY PEOPLES WHOEVER.

By the way if you have mech angel wingsfox hat or a heart locket please trade them to me. To the middle left there is a cave that leads to Crystal Sands as well as a bridge on the far left leading to Balloosh. So my friends followed and we all started jumping while the same friend kept saying it wasnt ever going to break.

If you take a picture of it with the in game camera. My jammer somehow grabbed his paw and pulled him out and the ice below my jammers feet shaked violently. Grrr i cant break the ice or bridge on animal jam.

The other jammers were hopping on the ice as well people kept shouting stuff like Seals only and invite buddies the seal sent a jam-a-gram to every one of her friends since she was a nonmember she only put Meet me in mt. My animal pulled Count Majorclaw onto the normal snow as all the animals on the ice fell in making a large splashing sound. Cracks in the ice.

This works for AJPW but it may also work for PC version. The ice does not break on Animal Jam. Shiveer I already forgot what it said For an hour.

Shiver to hop on the ice then you go in to a freezing roombut i think for what you get instead of a glove or membership like for breaking the bridge i think when you break the ice you get to choose what you would like. The prize varies from rates beta gems or sapphires. My username is tweenlight and my wolfs user name is sparkle articfox and my seal.

To the middle right there is a bridge to Sarepia Forest. When 3 Jammers perform the dance action around the campfire a flying steamed Mira appears. I tried to break the ice A small seal was hopping on the ice in mt.

If you want to see more videos like this make sure to subscribe like the video and let me know in the commentsSocial MediaSubscribe. A fox with the name Count Majorclaw fell in along with his pet cheetah. Shiveer right in front of the sign.

Shiveer is one of the land areas of Jamaa. In animal jam I go to a cold place I forgot the name and some animals try to help me break the ice. Well if you have read my last post about how to break the bridge i am thinking it is the same but get everyone in Mount.

The room changed to a water room which was. To break the ice you need at least 50 or more jammers to hop in different areas around the pond 5 or so in each spot and it will start to break. How to break the ice on animal jam.


Animal Jam Wolf Clan Join Us At Pandaa006 Den To Join Send Jag And Buddy Pandaa006 Animal Jam Animals Fan Art


I Loooooooove The New Touch Pool Awkward Animal Jam Play Wild Animal Jam Good Books


Watching Big Foot In Mt Shiveer Animal Jam Play Wild Animal Jam Animal Jam Memes


Animal Jam Cheatz Coral Canyons And Mt Shiveer Break The Bridge And Break The Ice Are Fake Animal Jam Animal Jam Memes Animal Jam Drawings

No comments for "How to Break the Ice in Animal Jam"